Financing of Ship Construction [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Subcommittee on Merchant Marine, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on June 5, 29, July 9, Aug. 20, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 92 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 5919 and related bills, to amend the Merchant Marine Act of 1936 to expand and strengthen the Federal ship mortgage insurance program. and Considers (86) H.R. 5919, (86) H.R. 7376, (86) S. 2013, (86) S. 1434, (86) H.R. 287, (86) H.R. 7772, (86) H.R. 325, (86) H.R. 2241, (86) H.R. 3195.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508148