An Act enacting the Underground Infrastructure Safety Enhancement Act and making consequential amendments to other Acts [electronic resource] = Loi édictant la Loi visant à accroître la sûreté des infrastructures souterraines et modifiant certaines lois en conséquence / the Honourable Senator Mitchell
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Parliament. Senate
- Additional Titles:
- Loi édictant la Loi visant à accroître la sûreté des infrastructures souterraines et modifiant certaines lois en conséquence
Short title: Underground Infrastructure Safety Enhancement Act
- [Ottawa] : Senate, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 10, 1a pages
- Bill S-... ; Bill S-233, 2nd session, 41st Parliament
- Language Note:
- Text in English and in French in two columns.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This enactment creates a federal underground infrastructure notification system. It does so by requiring owners or operators of any underground infrastructure that is federally regulated or that is located on federal land to register the underground infrastructure with a notification system and provide information on the underground infrastructure; requiring persons undertaking work that results in a ground disturbance on federal land to inform of that project the owners or operators of underground infrastructure located on federal land and that can be damaged by the ground disturbance; and requiring owners or operators of underground infrastructure to mark on the ground the location of the underground infrastructure following a locate request. This enactment also makes consequential amendments to other Acts.
- First reading, June 17, 2015.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25081950