State Participation in Meat Inspection Program [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Subcommittee on Livestock and Feed Grains, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Apr. 1, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Livestock and Grains
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 53 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial VV. Considers H.R. 8951, H.R. 8954, and similar H.R. 9187, to permit USDA to cooperate with the meat inspection services of the various states. and Considers (86) H.R. 8951, (86) H.R. 8954, (86) H.R. 9187.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508363