Hearings Pursuant to Section 4, Public Law 86-89 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Special Subcommittee on Procurement Practices of the Department of Defense, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Apr. 25, 27-29, May 2-5, 31, June 1, 3, 9, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Special Subcommittee on Procurement Practices of the Department of Defense
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- v, 752 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Reviews DOD contract and procurement administration under the Renegotiation Act and the Armed Services Procurement Act. Focuses on contract award procedures, renegotiation accounting and auditing standards, and contractor costing justifications. Includes statistical data on defense small business and other contracts (p. 429-621).
Considers (84) H.R. 8710, (86) H.R. 12299, (86) H.R. 12572, (80) H.R. 1366, (85) S. 4.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing is followed by H. Rpt. 86-1959 on "Report Pursuant to Section 4, Public Law 86-89" (June 23, 1960. 38 p.). Hearing was also filmed as (86) H1827-0.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508368