San Juan-Chama Reclamation Project, and Navajo Indian Irrigation Project [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Irrigation and Reclamation, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on May 20, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Irrigation and Reclamation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 212 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 22. Considers H.R. 2352, H.R. 2494, and S. 72, to authorize the Interior Dept to construct and operate the Navajo Indian irrigation project and the initial stage of the San Juan-Chama project as participating projects of the Colorado River storage project.
Considers (86) H.R. 2494, (86) H.R. 2352, (86) S. 72.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508416