Special Education and Rehabilitation. Part 6 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Subcommittee on Special Education, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on July 18, 19, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Special Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1,523-1,726 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on H.R. 12328 and related bills, to extend and improve Federal special education and rehabilitation services for handicapped children, together with provisions for training programs for speech pathologists, audiologists and teachers of deaf. Hearings were held in Los Angeles, Calif. and Considers (86) H.R. 3465, (86) H.R. 12328, (86) H.J. Res. 488, (86) H.R. 1119, (86) H.J. Res. 494.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508442