Language practices of children in francophone families living outside Quebec [electronic resource] / by Émilie Lavoie and René Houle
- Lavoie, Émilie, 1971-
- [Ottawa] : Statistics Canada, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : graphs
- Additional Creators:
- Houle, René, 1958- and Statistics Canada
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This article presents a number of highlights on the language behaviour of children under the age of 18 living outside Quebec with at least one Francophone parent, with a particular focus on reading and watching television. The article examines the possible influence of specific factors (main language used at home, the family's linguistic composition and the presence of French in the community) on the language used by children in their daily activities.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- Issued also in French under title: Les pratiques linguistiques des enfants de familles francophones vivant à l'extérieur du Québec.
"Release date: December 17, 2015."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25084576