An Act to amend the Food and Drugs Act (cruelty-free cosmetics) [electronic resource] = Loi modifiant la Loi sur les aliments et drogues (cosmétiques sans cruauté).
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Parliament. Senate
- Additional Titles:
- Loi modifiant la Loi sur les aliments et drogues (cosmétiques sans cruauté)
Short title: Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Act
- [Ottawa] : Senate of Canada = Sénat du Canada, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 2, 1a pages
- Additional Creators:
- Stewart Olsen, Carolyn, 1946-
- Bill S-... ; Bill S-214, 1st session, 42nd Parliament
- Language Note:
- Text in English and French.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "This enactment amends the Food and Drugs Act to prohibit cosmetic animal testing and the sale of cosmetics developed or manufactured using cosmetic animal testing. It also provides that no evidence derived from animal testing may be used to establish the safety of a cosmetic"--Summary.
- Cover title.
"First reading, December 10, 2015."
Senate public bill: sponsor, Sen. Carolyn Stewart Olsen.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25084810