An address from the Board of Trustees of the Farmers' High School to the people of Pennsylvania, July, 1858
- Corporate Author:
- Farmers' High School of Pennsylvania
- Additional Titles:
- To the people of Pennsylvania
- Carlisle, Pa. : Printed at the Herald Office, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- McAllister, Hugh N., Beaver, James A. (James Addams), 1837-1914, and Runkle, Erwin W., 1869-1941
- Cover title. and PSUA copy: Bound in half green leather with marbled boards. Inscribed on front pastedown: "H.N. McAllister, Bellefonte, Pa. 20 Nov 1867. To whom this book come unto whose hands it may, is to be returned. Return to James A. Beaver, Bellefone Pa." Additionally inscribed in a different hand: "Donated to College Historical Collection by Gen. James A Beaver, attest Erwin A. Runkle. Manuscript copy of Acts of Congress 1st Session 39th Congress to increase and fix the military peace establishment of the United States bound in front. Newspaper clipping bound in back: Memorial of the Committee of the Board of Trustees of the Farmers' High School of Pennsylvania. Manuscript date on clipping: Jan 4, 1856. Typesigned H.N. McAllister, A.O. Heister, Robt. C. Walker.
- Source of Acquisition:
- PSUA copy: Gift of E.W. Runkle; 2009.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: Memorial of the Committee of the Board of Trustees of the Farmers' High School of Pennsylvania. [Harrisburg?] : [publisher not identified], 
S534.P4F37 1856 c.1 (Book) bound in Memorial of the Committee of the Board of Trustees of the Farmers' High School of Pennsylvania
View MARC record | catkey: 25084869