Two dark reigns / Kendare Blake
- Blake, Kendare
- New York, NY : Harper Teen, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 447 pages : illustration ; 22 cm.
- Three dark crowns ; Book 3
- When she finally gets the crown, Queen Katharine faces murmurs of dissent among her people and the threat of her sisters returning to Fennbirn to usurp her throne.
Katharine sits on the throne of Fennbirn. Dead bodies have washed up on the shore, but the real Mirabella and Arsinoe are in hiding. There are murmurs of dissent among the people of Fennbirn. The crown has been won, but unexpected renegade is about to wage a war of her own. The battle to be queen is far from done. -- adapted from jacket.
- Sisters—Juvenile fiction
- Magic—Juvenile fiction
- Queens—Juvenile fiction
- Kings and rulers—Juvenile fiction
- Inheritance and succession—Juvenile fiction
- Teenagers—Sexual behavior—Juvenile fiction
- Sisters—Fiction—Juvenile fiction
- Magic—Fiction—Juvenile fiction
- Kings, queens, rulers, etc—Fiction
- Inheritance and succession—Fiction
- YOUNG ADULT FICTION—Fantasy—Epic
- YOUNG ADULT FICTION—Royalty
- YOUNG ADULT FICTION—Family—Siblings
- Inheritance and succession
- Kings and rulers
- Teenagers—Sexual behavior
- 9780062686145 (hardcover)
- Sequel to: One dark throne.
View MARC record | catkey: 25085723