International Convention, Patents and Trademarks [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 3 (Judiciary), Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on June 15, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 142 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 8. Considers legislation to amend U.S. patent laws to comply with the Convention to Paris for the Protection of Industrial Property. Includes "Official Report of the U.S. Delegation to the Conference of Lisbon for the Revision of the International Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property," July 27, 1959 (p. 39-142). and Considers (87) H.R. 5754, (87) H.R. 7347.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508608