Subcommittee No. 3 Consideration of H.R. 9464 and H.R. 9465 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 3 (Armed Services), Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Jan. 12, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 2,597-2,621 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 37. Considers. H.R. 9464, to remove the requirement that the Chief or Deputy Chief of the Navy Bureau of Ships must be qualified in naval engineering and the other must be qualified in naval architecture. H.R. 9465, to extend the loan of one destroyer to Taiwan.
Considers (86) H.R. 9464, (86) H.R. 9465.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:959-60/37
- Microfiche Note: Hearing follows table of contents for the entire volume of hearings.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508614