Subcommittee No. 1 Consideration of H.R. 12313 and H.R. 12089 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 1 (Armed Services), Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on May 26, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 5,951-5,974 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 63. Considers H.R. 12313, to authorize pay increases for professors at the U.S. Military and Air Force Academies; and H.R. 12089, to increase the number of cadets entering the U.S. Military and Air Force Academies to make up for the attrition of students during the course of the year.
Considers (86) H.R. 12313, (86) H.R. 12089.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 11 of 30.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508638