Investigation of the Commodity Credit Corporation. Part 4, Favoritism and Conflicts of Interest [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Intergovernmental Relations, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session and Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Sept. 3, 1959; Aug. 17, Oct. 10, 11, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Intergovernmental Relations Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 1,329-1,753 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings to investigate allegations of favoritism and conflict of interest in CCC grain handling operations. Focuses on grain warehousing contracts and practices in Washington and Oregon.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:C 73/2/pt.4
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508693