Privileges Granted to the People of the Hebrew Nation that are to go to the Wilde' and 'A Rule in What Manner and Condition that the Negroes shall be Delivered to the Wilde' : Manuscript;document
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: A note on the settlement of Jews from Holland to Brazil in the early 17th century and on slave trading from Africa. ff 46-47.
- Please note that these folios are from the following collection: Miscellaneous official papers relating to the English settlements in America and the West Indies, chiefly documents submitted to, or, issuing from, the Council of Trade and Plantations, with a few original letters; 1627-1699. A large part of the collection appears to have been formed by Thomas Povey, Secretary to the Council and AMDigital Reference: Eg 2395.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Privileges Granted to the People of the Hebrew Nation that are to go to the Wilde' and 'A Rule in What Manner and Condition that the Negroes shall be Delivered to the Wilde'.
- Location of Originals:
- The British Library
- Copyright Note:
- The British Library Board. All rights reserved. Licence no: 5386
View MARC record | catkey: 25087862