Center for Cultural and Technical Interchange Between East and West (East-West Center) [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on State Department Organization and Foreign Operations, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session and Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Dec. 13, 14, 1961, Jan. 8, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on State Department Organization and Foreign Operations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 364 pages ; cm.
- Examines programs of the Center for Cultural and Technical Interchange Between East and West established in 1960 at the University of Hawaii with a State Dept grant-in-aid. Includes memo on East-West Center team visit during Oct.-Dec. 1960 to 19 countries in Asia and the Pacific to help plan programs, William Wachter et al. (p. 249-309). Dec. 13-14 hearings were held in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508845