Subcommittee No. 3 Consideration of H.R. 5195 (H.R. 5228), H.R. 1794, H.R. 7725, H.R. 7721, and H.R. 7727 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on July 12, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 2,345-2,374 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 26. Considers. H.R. 5195 and DOD 5528, to authorize DOD to lend Girl Scouts camping equipment for their 1962 Senior Roundup. H.R. 1794, to authorize Navy Dept to convey base access road and surrounding land in Hawaii to County of Honolulu. H.R. 7725, to authorize Army Dept to convey reserve center land to Malone, N.Y. H.R. 7721, to authorize Army Dept to grant Illinois legislative jurisdiction over Fort Sheridan Military Reservation, Ill., especially over traffic control on state highway crossing reservation. H.R. 7727, to allow military personnel to accept non-governmental educational scholarships and grants.
Considers (87) H.R. 5195, (87) H.R. 5228, (87) H.R. 1794, (87) H.R. 7725, (87) H.R. 7721, (87) H.R. 7727.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 25 of 30.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508941