Subcommittee No. 1 Consideration of H.R. 7723, To Amend Section 303(a) of the Career Compensation Act of 1949 By Increasing Per Diem Rates and To Provide Reimbursement Under Certain Circumstances for Actual Expenses Incident to Travel [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 1 (Armed Services), Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Aug. 10, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 2,511-2,525 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 32.
Considers (87) H.R. 3279, (87) H.R. 7723.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:961-62/32
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 26 of 30.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508947