Subcommittee No. 1 Consideration of H.R. 8765, To Amend and Clarify the Reemployment Provisions of the Universal Military Training and Service Act, and for Other Purposes [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 1 (Armed Services), Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Aug. 23, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 2,619-2,628 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 36. Considers legislation extending military service-private business reemployment rights to reserve and voluntary Armed Services personnel.
Considers (87) H.R. 8765.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:961-62/36
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 27 of 30.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508951