Descriptional Complexity of Formal Systems [electronic resource] : 20th IFIP WG 1.02 International Conference, DCFS 2018, Halifax, NS, Canada, July 25–27, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Stavros Konstantinidis, Giovanni Pighizzini
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 251 p. 35 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Konstantinidis, Stavros, Pighizzini, Giovanni, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10952
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Formal languages and automata theory -- State complexity -- Grammars -- Randomness -- Automata extensions -- Algebraic language theory.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Descriptional Complexity of Formal Systems, DCFS 2018, held in Halifax, NS, Canada, in July 2018. The 19 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 24 submissions. DCFS is an annual international working conference concerning the descriptional complexity of formal systems and structures and its applications. Topics of interest are related to all aspects of descriptional complexity and much more. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 25089590