Antarctica Legislation, 1961 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Territorial and Insular Affairs, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Aug. 24, 25, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Territorial and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 68 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 11. Considers H.R. 7149 and similar bills, to conduct, coordinate, and administer Antarctica research programs, and to establish the Richard E. Byrd Antarctic Commission.
Considers (87) H.R. 7149, (87) H.R. 7475, (87) H.R. 7486, (87) H.R. 7489.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/14:87/11
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508960