Impact of Imports and Exports on Employment. Part 3, Glass, Pottery, and Toys [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Subcommittee on the Impact of Imports and Exports on American Employment, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on July 12, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on the Impact of Imports and Exports on American Employment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 162 pages ; cm.
- Hearing was held in Wheeling, W.Va.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ed 8/1:Em 7/7/pt.3
- Microfiche Note: Part 3 begins on microfiche No. 4 of 20.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2508974