Warranty of Seaworthiness; Third Party Liability. Part 2 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Subcommittee on Merchant Marine, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Feb. 20, 21, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 145-264 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on H.R. 207, to limit vessel owners' liability in longshoremen's third party suits based on breach of seaworthiness warranty.
Considers (87) H.R. 207.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2509025