Radio and Radar Astronomy [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Science and Astronautics, Subcommittee on Applications and Tracking and Data Acquisition, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Sept. 24, 25, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Astronautics. Subcommittee on Applications and Tracking and Data Acquisition
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 76 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 14. Reviews research programs at NSF, National Bureau of Standards, National Radio Astronomy Observatory at Green Bank, W.Va., and Boulder Laboratories of the Central Radio Propagation Laboratory.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Sci 2:87-2/14
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2509225