Systems Development and Management. Part 1 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Government Operations, Subcommittee on Military Operations, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on June 21, 22, 27, 29, July 31, Aug. 15, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Military Operations Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- x, 431 pages ; cm.
- Considers present policies, organization, and procedures of Federal departments and agencies with respect to RPD activities, focusing on Government practice of using private institutions to conduct RPD for public purposes. a. "Report to the President on Government Contracting for Research and Development," Bureau of Budget, Apr. 30, 1962 (p. 191-249). b. "Report to the Director of the Bureau of the Budget on Operation and Management of Research and Development Facilities and Programs, Analytical and Advisory Services, and Technical Supervision of Weapons Systems, and Other Programs for the Government In-House and by Contract," Bur of Budget, Apr. 17, 1962 (p. 339-402). Includes.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2509233