Subcommittee No. 1 Consideration of H.R. 8419, To Provide for the Presentation of Medals to the Officers and Men of the Byrd Arctic Expedition of 1926; and House Concurrent Resolution 347, Tendering the Thanks of Congress to General of the Army Douglas MacArthur [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 1 (Armed Services), Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on June 25, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 5,339-5,352 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 63.
Considers (87) H.R. 8419, (87) H. Con. Res. 347.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:961-62/63
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 3 of 23.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2509329