Bank Holding Company Legislation [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Apr. 28, May 26, June 24, 30, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- v, 314 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to apply bankholding company statutes and regulations to trusts. Focuses on impact of legislation on the Alfred I. du Pont estate of Jacksonville, Fla.
Considers (88) H.R. 10668, (88) H.R. 10872.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing was also filmed as (88) H2126-1
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2509549