Miscellaneous [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Eighty-Eighth Congress, first session, on June 13, July 16, Nov. 14, 1963
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1963.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 58 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial GG. Considers legislation on sale and relocation of USDA Quarantine Station in Clifton, N.J., increase in payments to Illinois as tax compensation for national forest lands, expansion of Cache National Forest, Utah, and establishment of USDA services in Guam.
Considers (88) H.R. 1642, (88) H.R. 3869, (88) H.R. 5738, (88) H.R. 7218, (88) S. 692, (88) S. 1388.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2509595