Claims of General Dyestuffs Corp. Stockholders [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Commerce and Finance, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Feb. 25, 26, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce and Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 53 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to repay General Dyestuffs Corp. stockholders for that corporation's assets which were vested under the Trading With the Enemy Act during World War II.
Considers (88) S. 1451.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/4:G 28
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2509740