Antarctica Report -- 1964 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Territorial and Insular Affairs, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on May 28, Aug. 10, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Territorial and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 106 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 29. Considers H.R. 620, to establish the Richard E. Byrd Antarctic Commission to conduct and coordinate U.S. scientific efforts in Antarctica. and Considers (88) H.R. 620, (88) H.R. 5241, (88) H.R. 6612.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2509993