Subcommittee No. 1 Consideration of H.R. 12193, To Amend Title 10, U.S. Code, to Provide for the Establishment of a Program of Cash Awards for Suggestions or Inventions Made by Members of the Armed Forces Which Contribute to the Efficiency, Economy, or Other Improvement of Government Operations [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 1 (Armed Services), Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Aug. 4, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 9,657-9,703 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 61.
Considers (88) H.R. 12193.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:963-64/61
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 8 of 21.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2510063