Preservation of the Domestic Fluorspar Industry [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Minerals, Materials, and Fuels, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Apr. 7, 10, 13, 14, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Minerals, Materials, and Fuels
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 174 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1285, to establish import quotas for flourspar. and Considers (86) H.R. 5347, (86) S. 1285.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2510140