To Amend the Fair Labor Standards Act [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Labor, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on May 7, 8, 11-15, 19, 26, June 4, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 1,262 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1046 and miscellaneous related bills, to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to increase hourly minimum wage, extend coverage to certain categories of workers, and exclude certain other worker categories.
Considers (86) S. 25, (86) S. 141, (86) S. 1046, (86) S. 1116, (86) S. 1470, (86) S. 1874, (86) S. 1967.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2510180