Nomination of Joseph V. Charyk, To Be an Assistant Secretary of the Air Force, and Miscellaneous Bills [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on May 21, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 11 pages ; cm.
- Considers. Nomination of Joseph V. Charyk, to be an Assistant Secretary for RPD, AF Dept. H.R. 3292, to authorize Navy to provide various supplies and services for friendly foreign naval vessels and aircraft. H.R. 3366, to extend loans of two submarines to Italy, two submarines to Turkey and two destroyers to Nationalist China.
Considers (86) H.R. 3292, (86) H.R. 3366.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2510202