National Bank Amendments, 1959 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Aug. 14, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 56 pages ; cm.
- Considers. H.R. 8160, to provide for one additional Deputy Comptroller of the Currency, and to liberalize restrictions on national bank borrowing and credit transactions. H.R. 8159, to clarify banking statutes concerning national bank liquidations and mergers, to liberalize management operations, and to clarify certain relations between the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and FDIC. and Considers (86) H.R. 6092, (86) H.R. 6093, (86) S. 1451, (86) S. 1173, (86) H.R. 8159, (86) H.R. 8160.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2510254