Personnel Matters -- U.S. Coast Guard [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Mar. 24, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 43 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2811, to revise Coast Guard personnel procedures and limitations and improve Coast Guard Academy administration.
Considers (86) S. 2811.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 8/3:C 63/9
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2510569