Design Protection [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on June 29, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 99 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2075 and S. 2852, to protect authors of original designs against unauthorized copying.
Considers (86) S. 2075, (86) S. 2852.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2510643