Review of the Federal Aviation Act (Air Safety). Part 1 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Aviation, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Jan. 11-15, 19, Feb. 23, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 577 pages ; cm.
- Reviews the Federal Aviation Act of 1958, to determine FAA regulation, administration, and compliance effectiveness, and to examine general and civil aviation safety records monitored by the CAB.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2510646