Communist Threat to the U.S. Through the Caribbean. Part 6 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee To Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on May 26, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 307-323, iii pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on communist activities in the Caribbean. Focuses on allegations that the communist takeover in Cuba so seriously damaged the quality of Cuba's air traffic control system that further U.S. use of Cuban air space might be extremely dangerous.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2510699