Migratory Labor. Part 2 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Migratory Labor, Eighty-Sixth Congress, second session, on May 12, 16, 18, July 8, 11, 1960
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Migratory Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1960.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 763-1,853 pages ; cm.
- May 16 hearing was held in Homestead, Fla.; May 18 hearing was held in Clewiston, Fla.; July 8 hearing was held in Fresno, Calif.; and July 11 hearing was held in Sacramento, Calif.
Considers (86) S. 1085, (86) S. 1778, (86) S. 2141, (86) S. 2498.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/2:L 11/6/959-60/pt.2
- Microfiche Note: Part 2 begins on microfiche No. 8 of 20.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2510809