Maritime Legislation -- 1961 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Mar. 9, 10, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- v, 168 pages ; cm.
- Considers. S. 677, to amend the Merchant Marine Act of 1936 to allow ships receiving operating-differential subsidies to cruise off their regular routes during the off-season without losing their subsidies. H. J. Res. 21, to authorize Commerce Dept sale of ten Liberty Type merchant ships for private conversion into barges. S. 576 and H.R. 3158, to amend the Merchant Marine Act of 1936 to revise U.S. Merchant Marine Academy personnel policies. S. 682, to permit vessels passing under bridges temporary exemption from rules of navigation regarding lights and signals. S. 966, to authorize construction of three Coast Guard cutters.
Considers (87) H.R. 3158, (87) S. 576, (87) S. 677, (87) S. 682, (87) S. 966, (87) S.J. Res. 21.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2510908