Distributions of Stock Pursuant to Orders Enforcing the Antitrust Laws [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Finance, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Sept. 13, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 163 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 8847, to reduce taxes owed on court-ordered stock divestitures and disbursements. Focuses on court-ordered divestiture by E. I. du Pont de Nemours of its General Motors stock holdings. and Considers (87) S. 2266, (86) H.R. 8381, (86) H.R. 7628, (86) H.R. 8126, (86) H.R. 8847, (87) H.R. 8847.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2511034