Export of Strategic Materials to the U.S.S.R. and Other Soviet Bloc Countries. Part 2 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee To Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws, Eighty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Oct. 11, 12, 24, 1961
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate the Administration of the Internal Security Act and Other Internal Security Laws
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1961.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 133-367, vi pages ; cm.
- Includes related testimony heard in executive session on Oct. 11 and 12, 1962. Focuses on strategic material export jurisdictional problems among State, Defense and Commerce Departments.
- Microfiche Note: Part 2 begins on microfiche No. 5 of 19. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2511241