Improvement of Educational Quality Act of 1962 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Subcommittee on Education, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Apr. 11, 12, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Subcommittee on Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 327 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2826, the Improvement of Educational Quality Act of 1962, to provide Federal grants to states and state educational institutions for teacher training, and pilot programs for teaching methods improvement.
Considers (87) S. 2826.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/2:Ed 8/17
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2511278