Truth in Lending -- 1962 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Production and Stabilization, Eighty-Seventh Congress, second session, on May 8, 10, 11, 15-18, 1962
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Production and Stabilization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1962.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 416 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1740, to require anyone extending credit at the retail level to disclose in writing finance charges both in dollars and as a simple annual percentage rate on unpaid balance.
Considers (87) S. 1740.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:L 54/2/962
- Microfiche Note: Pages 324-327 are unreadable.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2511437