Certificates of Registration for Intrastate Motor Carriers Engaged in Interstate and Foreign Commerce [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Surface Transportation, Eighty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Aug. 18, Sept. 10, 1959
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Surface Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1959.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 63 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 2417, to amend Interstate Commerce Act to require intrastate truckers to obtain ICC certification before handling interstate or foreign commerce shipments.
Considers (86) S. 2417.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2511678