Study of Federal Power Commission Procedures [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Special Subcommittee To Study Federal Power Commission Procedures, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Sept. 9, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Special Subcommittee To Study Federal Power Commission Procedures
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 81 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 69. Investigates FPC decision reversal in which FPC conditionally certified, then subsequently denied, application to establish natural gas pipeline from Rock Springs, Wyo., to Southern California. Hearing was held in Rock Springs, Wyo.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2511691