Federal Employees' Compensation Act [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, Special Subcommittee on Federal Employees' Compensation, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on June 25, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Public Welfare. Special Subcommittee on Federal Employees' Compensation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 72 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to include chiropractic services under Federal employees' medical benefits coverage.
Considers (88) S. 1710, (88) S. 2078.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512139