Highway Hearings -- Northern California [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Works, Subcommittee on Northern California Highways, Eighty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Nov. 30, Dec. 2, 1964
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works. Subcommittee on Roads
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1964.
- Physical Description:
- v, 148 pages : foldout ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 88-32. Considers efforts to include Highway 50 of northern California within the Interstate Highway System. Also considers right-of-way and easement problems resulting from highway construction programs through Federal and privately owned forest areas in northern California. Nov. 30 hearing was held in San Francisco, Calif. Dec. 2 hearing was held in Stateline, Calif.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1982. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512221