Vocational Rehabilitation for Service Disabled; War Orphans' Educational Assistance; Repeal of Obsolete Provisions of Law Related to Education Program for Korean Conflict Veterans [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Veterans Affairs, Subcommittee on Education and Training, Eighty-Ninth Congress, first session, on June 1, 1965
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Education and Training
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 2,621-2,668 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.R. 205 and 11 related bills, to increase disabled veterans' vocational rehabilitation and education benefits.
Considers (89) H.R. 205, (89) H.R. 206, (89) H.R. 208, (89) H.R. 226, (89) H.R. 227, (89) H.R. 235, (89) H.R. 412, (89) H.R. 3616, (89) H.R. 7117, (89) H.R. 7118, (89) H.R. 7120, (89) H.R. 8112.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 29 of 34.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part VIII
View MARC record | catkey: 2512304